Society members as couples so that both members of the couple may participate. They are entitled to full membership benefits and voting rights.
Dues: $40 per year.
The Eagle County Historical Society is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to educate Eagle County residents and visitors about Eagle County’s rich history. To that end, the society will maintain archives that are available to the public, operate a historical museum, and offer educational programs and special events related to the county’s history.
Eagle County Historical Society
PO Box 192
Eagle, CO 81631
Recent News Posts
- Good Day Vail: History of Avon March 7, 2023
- Holy Cross City: The gold camp built on hope January 30, 2023
- Night at the Museum August 25, 2022 September 2, 2022
- Save the Date: Night at the Museum August 25, 2022 August 12, 2022
- Eagle Valley History Preservation Award 2022 May 6, 2022