Join the Eagle County Library District and Eagle County Historical Society in honoring local rancher and author Verne Albertson.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud konabird contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by konabird
A crowd of about 50 people stopped by the Upper Brush Creek School on Saturday, March 3, for a winter outing and a bit of history.
Sometimes the Eagle County Historical Society receives some unexpected treasures, like this vintage postcard rendering of the mines in Eagle River Canyon, circa 1890 – 1900. The Detroit Photography Company created the postcard by color-tinting a photo taken by William Henry Jackson. The Ben Butler mine, one of Eagle County’s biggest gold producers, is visible […]
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Eagle County Historical Society
PO Box 192
Eagle, CO 81631
Recent News Posts
- Political Ingenuity: Eagle County’s First Ballot Box October 11, 2020
- Newcomer Cemetery Tour October 26, 2020 September 26, 2020
- Prospecting at the End of a Rope September 9, 2020
- Henry J.W. (James Wakeham) Hernage August 4, 2020
- The Ladies of the Garden Club: Growing a community July 4, 2020