Join the Eagle County Library District and Eagle County Historical Society in honoring local rancher and author Verne Albertson.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud konabird contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by konabird
A crowd of about 50 people stopped by the Upper Brush Creek School on Saturday, March 3, for a winter outing and a bit of history.
Sometimes the Eagle County Historical Society receives some unexpected treasures, like this vintage postcard rendering of the mines in Eagle River Canyon, circa 1890 – 1900. The Detroit Photography Company created the postcard by color-tinting a photo taken by William Henry Jackson. The Ben Butler mine, one of Eagle County’s biggest gold producers, is visible […]
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Eagle County Historical Society
PO Box 192
Eagle, CO 81631
Recent News Posts
- Nimon-Walker honors Jaci Spuhler Sunday, April 28 March 31, 2019
- March 24, 2019 Beer and History at the Bonfire March 19, 2019
- March 20, 2019 The History of Eagle County + Walking Tour of Historic Eagle March 13, 2019
- Meet Albert Hahnewald February 28, 2019
- Disaster and Recovery January 13, 2019