Join the Eagle County Library District and Eagle County Historical Society in honoring local rancher and author Verne Albertson.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud konabird contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by konabird
A crowd of about 50 people stopped by the Upper Brush Creek School on Saturday, March 3, for a winter outing and a bit of history.
Sometimes the Eagle County Historical Society receives some unexpected treasures, like this vintage postcard rendering of the mines in Eagle River Canyon, circa 1890 – 1900. The Detroit Photography Company created the postcard by color-tinting a photo taken by William Henry Jackson. The Ben Butler mine, one of Eagle County’s biggest gold producers, is visible […]
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Eagle County Historical Society
PO Box 192
Eagle, CO 81631
Recent News Posts
- Endangered Places 2021 February 27, 2021
- Valentines Day 1886 : A Lynching at Red Cliff February 11, 2021
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s birthday cake January 25, 2021
- Our Gift to You: A virtual visit to the NYC Tenement Museum December 11, 2020
- Colorado Gives Day 2020 November 18, 2020