We had great fun honoring one of our favorite historians, Jaci Spuhler, with the Nimon-Walker Award on Sunday. Grand County historian Kathy Naples portrayed the pioneer physician Doc Susie. There was even a mini Doc Susie in the room! Thanks to everybody who helps to preserve our colorful Eagle County History.
The Eagle County Historical Society is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to educate Eagle County residents and visitors about Eagle County’s rich history. To that end, the society will maintain archives that are available to the public, operate a historical museum, and offer educational programs and special events related to the county’s history.
Eagle County Historical Society
PO Box 192
Eagle, CO 81631
Recent News Posts
- Hike Through History: Mitchell Creek & Camp Hale, Sept. 8, 2019 September 12, 2019
- Hike Through History: Mitchell Creek & Camp Hale, Sept. 8, 2019 August 21, 2019
- Eagle County’s Agricultural History, Aug. 15, 2019 August 7, 2019
- The History of Eagle County + Museum Visit, Aug. 7, 2019 July 30, 2019
- Seasons of the Nuche: June 5 through mid-July June 14, 2019