We had great fun honoring one of our favorite historians, Jaci Spuhler, with the Nimon-Walker Award on Sunday. Grand County historian Kathy Naples portrayed the pioneer physician Doc Susie. There was even a mini Doc Susie in the room! Thanks to everybody who helps to preserve our colorful Eagle County History.
The Eagle County Historical Society is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to educate Eagle County residents and visitors about Eagle County’s rich history. To that end, the society will maintain archives that are available to the public, operate a historical museum, and offer educational programs and special events related to the county’s history.
Eagle County Historical Society
PO Box 192
Eagle, CO 81631
Recent News Posts
- Seasons of the Nuche: June 5 through mid-July June 14, 2019
- Last Stand of the Pack June 13 June 3, 2019
- Special Cowboy Moments: Eagle County Fair & Rodeo Video May 24, 2019
- Horn Ranch Hike Thursday May 30 May 2, 2019
- Nimon-Walker Award 2019 May 2, 2019