Colorado Preservation Inc. has named the historic bridges of Colorado as one of its Endangered Places for 2021. Included is our favorite bridge, the green bridge at Red Cliff which has been an iconic landmark since 1941. Click on the link below to see CBS coverage of the historic bridges.
You might also like
The Eagle County Historical Society is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to educate Eagle County residents and visitors about Eagle County’s rich history. To that end, the society will maintain archives that are available to the public, operate a historical museum, and offer educational programs and special events related to the county’s history.
Eagle County Historical Society
PO Box 192
Eagle, CO 81631
Recent News Posts
- Night at the Museum August 25, 2022 September 2, 2022
- Save the Date: Night at the Museum August 25, 2022 August 12, 2022
- Eagle Valley History Preservation Award 2022 May 6, 2022
- Sarah Morton White Kempf: A Woman Pioneer March 19, 2022
- Winning Spirit February 24, 2022