Television writer Kevin Holten and his crew from RFD-TV (a cable television network with an emphasis on rural lifestyles) spent several days at the 2018 Eagle County Fair last year, shooting scenes celebrating Eagle County’s rural history and traditions. The show, “Special Cowboy Moments” aired for the first time Wednesday, May 22. You’ll find a lot of Eagle County history and some familiar faces in this program. Several of the interviews were filmed in our history museum. The length of the program (including advertising) is 28 minutes, so give yourself some time and enjoy!
The Eagle County Historical Society is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to educate Eagle County residents and visitors about Eagle County’s rich history. To that end, the society will maintain archives that are available to the public, operate a historical museum, and offer educational programs and special events related to the county’s history.
Eagle County Historical Society
PO Box 192
Eagle, CO 81631
Recent News Posts
- Seasons of the Nuche: June 5 through mid-July June 14, 2019
- Last Stand of the Pack June 13 June 3, 2019
- Special Cowboy Moments: Eagle County Fair & Rodeo Video May 24, 2019
- Horn Ranch Hike Thursday May 30 May 2, 2019
- Nimon-Walker Award 2019 May 2, 2019