Television writer Kevin Holten and his crew from RFD-TV (a cable television network with an emphasis on rural lifestyles) spent several days at the 2018 Eagle County Fair last year, shooting scenes celebrating Eagle County’s rural history and traditions. The show, “Special Cowboy Moments” aired for the first time Wednesday, May 22. You’ll find a lot of Eagle County history and some familiar faces in this program. Several of the interviews were filmed in our history museum. The length of the program (including advertising) is 28 minutes, so give yourself some time and enjoy!
You might also like
The Eagle County Historical Society is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to educate Eagle County residents and visitors about Eagle County’s rich history. To that end, the society will maintain archives that are available to the public, operate a historical museum, and offer educational programs and special events related to the county’s history.
Eagle County Historical Society
PO Box 192
Eagle, CO 81631
Recent News Posts
- Night at the Museum August 25, 2022 September 2, 2022
- Save the Date: Night at the Museum August 25, 2022 August 12, 2022
- Eagle Valley History Preservation Award 2022 May 6, 2022
- Sarah Morton White Kempf: A Woman Pioneer March 19, 2022
- Winning Spirit February 24, 2022